You might not want to read this post. It contains blood and gore in relation to your birth.
I was dilating too slow so they gave me special speedy labor drugs and an epidural (I wanted it because I was enjoying not feeling contractions... the epidural was the worst part). At 11:20, I really had to pee and the nurse checked me and you were on your way. They still didn't think you'd come before midnight. However, your mother is awesome and pushed for 10 minutes and you were here! I tore reeeaaally bad and the doctor was stitching me up for an hour.
Brittany came to visit me before I had you. The only other person there with me was your Memaw. She held you for a while while I was still getting fixed. She stayed in the hospital with me the whole time and took care of you in the night because I was in so much pain and exhausted.
Grandma Renee and Aunt Haley visited a few times. Tracey, Jessie, and Brittany visited. Mom's friend Merri Wills and Pastor Darrell and Kathy. Both the grandpas and Aunt Emily came and looked at you through the window but they were all sick so they couldn't come in. We didn't want them to get you sick! I sang you Sunlight by Aaron in the hospital because it was stuck in my head. You liked it.
That's the link to your hospital page. Don't you look cuuute? That's the first actual outfit you wore.



No comments:
Post a Comment