You love it when I shake my head and make fun of you for whining
Your first swing with mommy. At Emerson Park.
You love this walker. You found your reflection in the oven and were playing with it for a while.
People keep telling me it's bad that you're not crawling yet at 8 months. You're a very content baby and refuse to go anywhere. But when you get in that walker you chase me around the kitchen and knock over the water dish. You'll probably walk instead of crawling. Sorry if you end up with dyslexia or something. You won't.
Larfleeze loves you in spite of this. And you love Larfleeze more than all the other cats.
Your first Halloween. You were my exploding penguin.
And I was The Penguin. From the Batman comics, not the movie. That movie sucks.
This is the face I received when I told you no. You were eating my statistics book






No comments:
Post a Comment