You dressed up as the ace of spades! (Naturally)
You actually didn't wear it to the party because you spit up a bit on it before we left. But you look damn cute anyway. Your mom dressed up as the 8 of Spades. Everyone loved you.
You laid like that a lot. One time I was on the phone with Aaron and you threw up a ridiculous amount all over everything. You did that more often than I would have liked.
You and Eden
That's Cthulu. He helped prop up your bottles at night when I didn't want to hold them.
You and Eden again, sleeping.
This is the first outfit I ever bought you. It was stupidly expensive and you wore it maybe twice because it was too hot when you finally fit into it.
You and Larfleeze
Curled up around your bottle
This is what you wore for your baby Dedication at the church.


















No comments:
Post a Comment