Saturday, August 24, 2013

You Love Us

You love your mommy and you take good care of me when I'm sick.

This is the first picture of you and Ryan. He thought he'd hate you but he loves you so much. And you love him too. I sure hope we stayed together otherwise this picture will make me sad.

You think Treelo on Bear in the Big Blue House is hilarious.

You Love to dance.

This was your dad's coonskin hat.

You had just started blowing kisses.

You love playing with Daisy, Grandma Renee and Grandpa Obie's dog.


You used to hate the slide at the park and wouldn't go down without someone. So this is you and Ryan sliding.

It's sweet when you fall asleep on me.

You refused to eat unless you sat in the big boy regular chair.

Grandpa takes you to McDonald's in the morning sometimes when I have to work.

Your Aunt Haley took this picture. You look very serious.

Another of Ryan and you. You guys are sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment